[Sumover-dev] feedback and bug reports, where should they go?

Douglas Kosovic douglask at itee.uq.edu.au
Fri Jun 1 09:58:24 BST 2007

Hi,

I'm going to post an email to the ag-tech mailing list about Fedora 7 AG
RPMs being available (but will wait till Monday when I've also built the
x86-64 RPMs) and that SVN snapshots from the SUMOVER Project are now
used for vic and rat.

I want to include info on where to send comments, feedback and lodge bug
reports, I'm not sure if comments/feedback should go to
sumover-tech at cs.ucl.ac.uk and bugs should be lodged as tickets?

I notice the create new ticket web form has no 4.4.00, 1.3.0 (or
2.8ucl1.3.0), "SVN trunk" and "mpeg4 SVN branch" for the version field,
perhaps there ought to be?

Or should they just be sent to rat-users at cs.ucl.ac.uk,
rat-trap at cs.ucl.ac.uk and vic at cs.ucl.ac.uk (as mentioned on the vic and
rat feedback page)?