[Sumover-dev] Re: Compiling VIC in Visual Studio 8 (2005)

Anand R. Setlur asetlur at alcatel-lucent.com
Mon Mar 19 02:59:12 GMT 2007

An update after further investigation. If I check out the svn source as of
21st Oct 2006, the code compiles and redners the video for vic as
expected similar to what I obtained by downloading the pre-compiled
binary.
The current svn checkout including all the recent changes fails to render
the video. Anyone else have similar experiences and suggested workarounds?

This is true for both Visual Studio 7.1 and 8.0