[Sumover-dev] Compile advice on windows xp

Piers O'Hanlon p.ohanlon at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Wed Sep 17 09:18:59 BST 2008

Hi Lassi,

I'm sorry for not getting back to you earlier - I do have some VC2008
project files and an updated DS grabber that complies but I've been
trying to sort out some issues with the guys at AGSC before I commit
the code - but its taken longer than I'd hoped. Also VC proj/sln files
are a pain as they are not backwards compatible so I need to untangle
the new ones into a separate solution so the old ones are still
available. But I will get you the files by tomorrow - one way or
another. Also as Doug points out you will need mingw to compile ffmpeg
- You need to get the latest version of mingw distribution - you'll
GCC 4.2.1-SJLJ - see:
https://frostie.cs.ucl.ac.uk/nets/mmedia/ticket/183

Piers