[Sumover-dev] Re: Possibly memory leak in UCL common/compiling VPMedia against UCL common

Andrew Ford andrew.ford at rit.edu
Mon Jan 10 20:43:43 GMT 2011

On a deeper look (re:the memory leak), it just looks like VPMedia isn't
freeing the packet in the RTP callback. I'm not sure why this didn't happen
with the if-media version of the common library - it doesn't look like
anything related (like RTP_OPT_REUSE_PACKET_BUFS) was changed.
Is it safe to say that the RTP callback should always free that packet
regardless of what type it is?

--Andrew