[Sumover-tech] RE: [AG-TECH] rat, usb and logitech, again

Piers O'Hanlon p.ohanlon at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Sat May 6 20:22:40 BST 2006

Hi Markus,

Yes we made it back thanks!

We've been looking at the issue you raised - It's not entirely
straightforward as you're probably aware currently RAT only allows for
selection of single devices that support both input and output. We'll
take a look to see how much work it would be to allow for selection of
seperate input and output devices.

Thanks,

Piers.