[Sumover-tech] Re)VICh264 & Device Microsoft DV Camera and VCR

Patcharee Basu yoo at soi.ne.jp
Wed Dec 24 06:37:57 GMT 2008

Hello Doug and Zen,

Sorry for the long delay. I also confirm that the the white lines gone
in vic-20081121 version.

Will this fix be included in the vic mpeg4 branch? I would like to
compile it with the IPv6 support in Windows. Do you have any hints how
to? I think the given instructions here is quite outdated.
http://mediatools.cs.ucl.ac.uk/nets/mmedia/browser/vic/branches/mpeg4/win32/build_install.txt

Best regards,
Patcharee