[Sumover-tech] Re)VICh264 & Device Microsoft DV Camera and VCR

Douglas Kosovic douglask at itee.uq.edu.au
Wed Dec 24 08:30:31 GMT 2008

Hi Patcharee,

I'm currently on holiday leave till 12th January and unfortunately can't send you the modified file till I get back.

I was planning on doing modifications that added support small and medium DV, plus support for more pixelformats (e.g YUV 4:2:0, 4:2:2 & 4:4:4). Once completed, the changes will be SVN checked in.

Doug