[Sumover-tech] RAT - artifacts in sound output

Linus Lüssing linus.luessing at web.de
Fri Aug 20 15:41:47 BST 2010

Hi!

I gave the trunk version 4557 of RAT with rev. 4829 of common a
try today. It already works pretty much as expected, the variety
of codecs and the multicasting support is awesome!

However, there always is an annoying noise/artificats in the sound
output. Both over LAN or also already in the Tone Test. I'm using
alsa and a current Debian unstable with a 2.6.32 kernel.

I'm not an audio expert, so any (obvious) feedback about the cause
appretiated :).

Cheers, Linus