[Sumover-tech] Exceptions when compiling VIC for Windows

Michael Miller mimiller at ncsa.illinois.edu
Tue Jan 25 14:10:24 GMT 2011

Doug,

I'm compiling the non-GPL vic.  I'm just not sure how to go about debugging when all I've got is an address and "???".

thoughts?

Michael Miller
System Engineer
NCSA
217 649 0747
"If you're clear in your vision and trust the people in your team with clear objectives, they will invariably do their best to achieve everything desired, and usually deliver everything you could have hoped for and even more." -Paul Debevec