[Iccrg] Meeting agenda for 12/13 Feb

Michael Welzl michael.welzl at uibk.ac.at
Fri Jan 12 17:55:12 GMT 2007

Dear all,

The updated meeting agenda is below. Almost all speakers have confirmed
that they will be able to make it despite the date shift, so I guess that
the
agenda is pretty solid by now.

If an update is inevitable, I'll send it to this list.

IMPORTANT: if you haven't already sent me such an email in the past,
please send an email to Alba Regalado-Palacios ( alba at isi.edu ) if
you would like to participate in this meeting.

Also note that logistics details (as well as the most up-to-date version
of the agenda) can be found in our Wiki:
http://www1.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac/wiki/ICCRG
Direct link: http://www1.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac/wiki/Logistics

I'm looking forward to meeting you in Marina Del Rey!

Cheers,
Michael

Monday 12. 2. 2007:
-------------------
08:30 - 09:00   Light breakfast
09:00 - 09:15   Welcome and agenda bashing
09:15 - 09:30   Michael Welzl: The current state of ICCRG
09:30 - 10:00   Keshav: What is congestion and what is congestion control
10:00 - 10:45   Jeremy Mineweaser: Congestion control in the Global
Information Grid (GIG)
10:45 - 11:00   Break
11:00 - 11:45   Tom Phelan: DCCP, TFRC and Open Problems
                in Congestion Control for Media Applications
11:45 - 12:15   Lachlan Andrew: Rate control with packet corruption
12:15 - 13:45   Lunch
13:45 - 15:15   Lars Eggert: The role of the IETF/IAB/ICCRG for
                already deployed non-standard TCP CC
15:15 - 15:30   Break
15:30 - 18:00   Discussion: What should the ICCRG be doing?

Tuesday 13. 2. 2007:
--------------------
08:30 - 09:00   Light breakfast
09:00 - 09:45   K. K. Ramakrishnan: LT-TCP: Loss Tolerant TCP
09:45 - 10:30   Ted Faber and Eric Coe: Congestion Control with Explicit
Feedback
                (XCP implementation experiences (Eric), and potential for
                incremental deployment (Ted))
10:30 - 10:45   Break
10:45 - 11:30   Doan B. Hoang: FICC-DiffServ: using CC as a QoS element
11:30 - 12:15   Bob Briscoe: Flow Rate Fairness: Dismantling a Religion
12:15           Open discussion: Next steps: meetings, docs, etc