[Iccrg] Best congestion avoidance algorithm

adam maxiaodong adam.maxiaodong at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 18:16:29 BST 2008

Thanks for the pointer.

But why fairness and friendliness are equally important?

I though all those congestion algorithms are already intra-protocol fair
(otherwise, it will be a design flaw and won't get implemented)

As to inter-protocol friendliness, looks to me, every TCP congestion
controls are already friendly enough comparing with UDP.
-Adam